Estel Company Limited was established in 1987
- With over 32 years of experience and a technical collaborationwith Wagner + Grimm AG (Switzerland), Estel is one of the leading manufacturers of dry-type transformers and reactors in Thailand.
- In 1998, we became the first in Thailand to manufacture K-factor transformer.
- We are the first and still the only company that is certified by the Thai Industrial Standards Institute (TISI) to manufacture Safety transformer.
- Estel specialises in manufacturing both single phase and 3-phase dry-type transformers and reactors that are up to 2,500 kVA and 33,000 volts.
- ISO9001 certified from both the National Accreditation Council of Thailand (NAC) and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) in 1999.
- Certified to use the ‘Thailand’s Brand’ logo on all our products in 1999 (Permit number: EL 0007/99)
- Won an award from the Occupational Safety and Health Bureau for the safety in the workplace in Nonthaburi province in 1998.
- Received a certificate for the Cleanliness, Safety and Work Environment from the Ministry of Public Health in 2003.
- Received a Good Governance award for Good Employee Welfare in 2006
- Awarded a trophy for good CSR for our continuous support in education and religion in 2009